so many pissin off

pissed off, is the repetitive phrase for today......if id list down, since 645am, i touch down at queenstown, some ppls start pissin me off, till now im typing to u my dear blog.....sure i did control myself but it was sure damn hard......at 11am, i almost blew my top off wen the kanchiong spider boss start to piss me off with his stupid mindless nagging again....its been umpteen times tt i told him, explain to him tt i know wat im doing.......idiot.......and then along the way, diff ppl piss me off, i guess its my cranky day or im real suay today....even buying food tt mama piss me off.....then wen i submit my leave form, tt boss of mine try to be funny, he pisses me off by saying, so many days ar? for wat? in my heart was fuming mad to blurt out, its my leave, my problem ar and i need to clear it anyways....but on the surface i maintain my smile, laugh along his stupid jokes....IDIOT....tt doesnt end there....

anyways....spoils my mood for the rest of the day, the frens asked me out today but the me doesnt feel like it....id rather listen to sepultura scream n squeal.....brings back ol times wen the band was hot among us.......a change for the moment....ive been looking for my sick of it all cd.....damn it....where is it... miss lou keller's voice....anyways for the meantime, snapcase will feed my hunger...

0 comments: