supercalifragilisticexpialadocious

heheheh......U made my day yest.....by meeting me up....

she was gorgeous......its the first time we really went out together....and she is gorgeous......cuteness...like her laughters....softspoken....funny.....and kind....
she doesnt smoke, doesnt club, doesnt drink.....shes close to perfect........of course i would like her....

but its too soon to say....and i dont wanna rush in like i did before....for now i just hope she feels the same way.

but yest i did a couple of dumb things...firstly i accidentaly stepped on her sandals, then when ordering food....i forgot she dont eat seafood due to allergies....i bought her fried kway teow which had cockles in them....she had to pick them out and put on my plate....hehehe....i made her walk all over orchard for the sake of buying my pair of shoes....hehehe.....i failed to convince her that i could send her home and its not a hassle... i ran out of ideas of where to go... well u cant blame me, its a last minute thingy...cos adil canceled my date with him...tts wen i decided to give her call and ask her out at the last hour.....

i think im beginning to like her....cos now it seems like im addicted to her, but i dun wanna be a nuisance, so i shall relax a little but like shahreil said "jng tunggu lama2 nanti diambil orng" tt particular phrase is very true indeed....see its not that easy......hmmmppfftt.....

today a 2nd day to hunt fer my shoes....yest i didnt find anything i like within my budget...i have to be considerate too, to some ppl out there...so i shall not overspend.

0 comments: