wtf were u thinking sak?

i mean cmmon....do u think im that dumb?....im honest alright....plain right i am... bloody fuck im so fucken honest that sometimes i get a little harst...but do u think im that dumb meh? wat the fuck im talkin bout u mightve asked? well some things are better left untold....

to my frenz.....hmm wen are we going to be racing like NFSU?...hehehe....thatll be the day man, wen i blast galvanize thru the booms....i hope we'll be there one day... i believe we could, for we all are brilliant ppls only not provided with an opportunity..

work....ok la....some old fag is trying to hook up with a colleague of mine...sending stupid smses...wtf..wake up ur idea la....she's ur daughter's age...though she's colleague...stupid old dumb fag....and u gurl...i guess u overeacted a little although his actions actually disgusted me.....n u the tall arab(i guess or dkk) colleague... as days past, as the more i see u...i find that ure rather cute but dun get me wrong, im not attracted....hahaha.........

pays coming in....but money gotta leave the fucken bank....gotta pay off caramella's boob job...ooops i meant repair job....ehhehehe...n gotta pay off my instalments... and i promised myself to give mommy more this month, and i promised myself to save a little...so end up, this month i cant spend again...wtf!......patience siddiq, patience...heheheh.....ur time will come....:)

i wanna visit nenek next week....miss her...wanna hug her...nenek dun get me wrong.. sidek a little bz nek...and sidek dun feel good visiting u empty handed....c ya ard nek....:).....

father....i dunno why u chose ur life like that...but i still wish u were still ard for me.....i made a promise to myself....id never let my kid in my shoes.....

life's improving...really...but i need exercise, i tire too easily...im becoming a little too weak...sid wasnt like this...sid was a tough cookie back at canadians, working 12hours 6 days a week in a hot kitchen and still being able to move the hips that fast....hahaha........sorri for being a little too open...c ya ard guys... adios
gotta look for that ma'jun mankey's eating...he said it gavev him stamina..h...hehe

0 comments: