indulgence is evil....

when u give in to something...its indulgence...to give in to something u WANT is to give in to your desire....and i did just that just now.....once im able to withdraw my money from the atm machine......it felt good for a moment but i was a little uneasy after that as all this while i havent been spending much money...all i spent on was on food n petrol....thats all....this time round its to feed my desires.....i hope ill be satisfied with what i just did....to a certain extent i know i will, cos i got plans for "it"......

Alhamdullilah....ill not be transfered to yishun, so ill be staying at woodgrove until further notice....I pray to God, the boss will give me a good appraisal...as i count the days to my confirmation in september...insya'allah.......

this afternoon, i read WDA's advert looking for diploma holders with 2 years working experience to switch to nursing job....i might consider that next year if things doesnt turn out good....but that is in the future and im no fortune teller so lets take each day as it comes....im trying to change myself....theres many things about me ive yet to change.....i hope i can, and i WILL try.....

lastly MONDAY is D DAY! when we execute that particular mission....here comes the thumpers....

0 comments: