Caramella.....ada apa dengan mu?......

It was yest tt i bought Gilly....btw Gilly is my new bike...he'll be ready come monday. today, Caramella failed me.....she broke down....and left me stranded in the middle of BKE.....riders have this superstition tt when ure buying a new bike, ur old bike will 'merajuk' but i have no intentions at all to sell Caramella away.....i wanted to keep her and ride her ard with pride on my off days...i wanna doll her up to the max...but somehow or another she decided to break down....Caramella, im sorry kay? but i need a mode of transport to n fro faster n more reliable n its because i dun want to wear out such a nice vintage scooter.....

Anyways, i was lucky enough to have a fren like mankey......i called up the taxi company they said taxi wont stop at expressways.....i called the rest of the boys, no answer, waddya expect its 6.50am in the morning.....but lucky me mankey picked up the fone with a sleepy voice....willingly he came to my rescue...i was late for work but i was thankful and touched to have such a thoughtful fren.....id remember ur deed mankey and id not forget ur birthday...

im anxious to call aju, my mechanic tumoro regarding caramella and wats wrong with her.....im anxious to collect Gilly come monday........im anxious abt bali in december....

i hope i have enough.....i was using this nick for my msn- "i miss bali!", when diana msged me and asked me abt it...she too loves bali....this sept she'd be going with cousins...she asked me along but i cant, cos ive yet to get my confirmation and any leaves meant unpaid leaves.....so i told her, why not december....she said yeah cos december she'd be going again....yeye!....after almost a year of non travelling... this is my break...thnks diana, only thing is hope id have saved enough, she'd be staying almost a mth, teacher mah....but me i guess 4-5days is sufficient....:)

i find that im beginning to manage my anger better now....this morning, i calmed myself down though im cursing away at the taxi that refuses to stop, and everything went wrong, even the PC at work doesnt want to cooperate and i ordered excessive amt of sugar yest by accident, i was told off by a senior supervisor....but i remained calm knowing it was my mistake and keeping in mind that my appraisal depends on his words partly.....i felt good though honestly i do want to strangle him at times.. but my actions were becos of the consequences thatve might be....so im glad, i can control myself now.....its cos im rather ambitious nowadays....ive even calculated cpf contributions as to how much ill be having in 2-3 years time and whether ill have enough for a flat of my own....

gtg guys, tomorow is a long train ride to work......and i have to wake up super early.....adios amigos....lastly...happy bdae to ayu, and bedah........thnks to mankey!....c ya guys ard....:)

0 comments: