me n my vespa..

gee....all day ive been thinking bout my bike....to get another or not....to add wat accessory....etc.....this is the time, wen i finally get to doll up my vespa....fully accessorized.....gleaming...shiny, chromes...bling2.....im considering to gold plate one of my metal parts....ive tot of the door to my side-box....gold plated.......my bike a sign to show i am improving...or rather my life is.....the more the accessories u see on my bike, means im on the way....thats how i pamper myself.....giving my pride the best look.....gold plating...id do just that.....really...

tumoro i hope the movie date, with jabreilingahe and who ever wanna tag wont be canceled...fantastic four here we come....finally im able to watch a movie again...

i think i wanna get a degree....a colleague suggested i save 200-300 a month for my studies....and maybe another 200 for my own....hmmm...id have to do my own calculations.. but ive not decided yet....cos life is rather uncertain at times.... to me a degree is only to satisfy myself more than getting a better paid job....it does benefit me...but, it take me abt more or less 20k to get there...

for now, my mind is focus on settling loans....considering a 2nd bike for transportation purposes(cos i love caramella so much that i dun wanna ride her everyday)....dolling up my caramella.....my room, my wadrobe...hmm anything else? i guess my average pay wouldnt be enuff...hehehe...

hmm wanna sleep....oh aisha, happy 23rd burfdae.....

0 comments: