im exhausted

ive been walking to n fro, for 2 days straight now...to work, back home to alif back home....whoah...and its taking toll on my legs....i can feel the strain.......but ill continue the routine until my legs gets used to it......

i cant wait for thursday's n friday's interview cos i so want to leave this place as its giving me negative vibes now.........serious.....God, make the interview on thursday a good one......:)

i got 1 sale today of my old stuff, another didnt sell cos it had a hole in it...sheesh i never checked it out thoroughly.....

my computer is getting sick too like the owner, it kept rebooting....now and then... n msn too, its irritating me, it kept loggin in and out....

im down with flu, physical exhaustion and mental pressure...i dont have enough mental power to write....excuse me this couple of days for being cranky....see ya buttheads...

0 comments: