good morning vietnam.....

hehehe well watever....vietnam?.....shit its 4am and im not sleeping....sleepless nights once again.....

i borrowed 4 books but only read 1/2 of a book....harharhar...n tumoro its due... sigh.. down to the library again, where i find refuge on boring days.......i think ill renew the 3 books....that ive not yet touched.......if im unable to find something useful and interesting tommorow.....'business' hasnt been good, my items are going off very slowly and not much ppl bid for it.....but who cares, now i got a temp job oredi....and soon, ill start work....and soon ill land myself a perm job, my career and soon, i will send my bike for repairs and soon, i will get my class 3 and soon, i will buy a bigger bike for transportation if theres a need to and soon, i want to buy a mini, the classic one.........hehehehe ambitious eh? but a little too late, cos age is catching up. shouldnt have wasted my 2 years after NS just like that, holidaying, enjoying myself.....

my dreams are far fetched but they are not 1 bit impossible.....all depends on my self discipline and determination.....i have to keep picking myself up everytime i go down....im on my own, one man army.....i gotta to do alot of ppl proud like my mom, my younger siblings and my granny(she's always supportive of me!).....n my late grandfather ........i want them all, one day to say to ppl, hey thats my son/my brother/my grandson...etc....

its not about wealth, its about achievement in life......ud just sit back one day on your lazy chair and say to yourself....all this came from my hardwork, by blood and sweat.....and smile as you look out of the window how god gave u strength to keep on trying and trying while others got the easy way.....you are the stronger one....cos you took the hard way.......:)....the thought of this makes you the proudest man on earth cos you managed to overcome obstacles some never even seen......or heard before....

to my frens out there, whos like me, don't give up, let us struggle together, don't give up alright?.....c ya...gonna force myself to sleep...

0 comments: