a new chapter in life calls for a new blog!

a new chapter in life calls for a new blog.....a more public one, where everyone can read about and not feel guilty reading it!...harhar......

nuthin much for the dae....as you can see im pretty much excited bout my new homepage thats so full of shit and i dunno why i did it anyways...probably out of boredom and being pretty much jobless.....well, actually i could clean up my room with all this free time but hey...id rather doodle up nonsense....create wall papers for my phone, download stupid games, take stupid photos.....

wore a clown's red nose yesterday trying to be a complete asshole....harharhar....
had fun though.....frens....dont ever leave home not meeting them...harharhar...
sheesh my laughs sounds like i came from a spongebob cartoon or sumthin.....

until then, so long....thats all for my opening....cheers~

meanwhile enjoi a picture from yesterday!


red nosed fun!

0 comments: