Ada Apa Dengan Mu?.......

Caramella, why do u make hissing noises? are you angry at me? did i not shine u enough to make u stand out from the rest of them?----i think i need to send caramella in to change her bearings....

anyway, i didnt went for the PSA interview....overslept....haiz...siddiq2....but hey listen up....i went for the other interview, which now only im telling everyone as a Pizza Chef at Piza DOnita...i guess i got the name right, an Italian Restauraunt...and guess what the boss, rides a vespa...but et8, the new automatic and guess wat? he's a real brown eyed italian....and guess what if i got the job he's giving me 1.4k for until confirmation he will increase my salary due to my experience and knowledge.....but all that have to wait until monday for the answer...
AND guess what, the new outlet will be next to my old workplace at 6th ave, where I was there as a Pizza chef for 1 year too! harharhar....

Consulted mommy, if i made the right decision....she say why not if he's paying me more and I intend to save up and wait until my results are out next year and give a go at teaching again or get a degree if I've saved enough, whichever comes first. Ambitious har?......well thats me, Mister Vicious.......

Caramella dont be angry with me kay? ill take care of you dearly.....:P, i'll put up caramella's pic pretty soon....

0 comments: