Eh budak!

Eh budak, seblom kau cakap kau selidik dulu boleh? Kalau senang sangat dapat rumah ingat aku nak duduk dengan nenek kau yng merepek, suka sindir2 orang, bila friday night nengok keroncong sampai pagi tak ingat dunia, tak ingat mati? Pikir lah babe.

If getting a flat is so simple, I would've move out already.

I don't need your help, I never asked, you offered. If you never offer, I would've still be staying in Teck Whye Lane but then, everything happened for a reason, like my wife said. Else, probably I wouldn't be close with Ain and who knows even not ending up together. So thanks hor on that part. Other than that, please use your brain or at least read the papers and keep yourself updated cos even if you don't trust me, you can trust Straits Times right? Go ahead trust your demented, psychotic, altered mental state granny for all you care. Cos come Sunday bye2.....although it meant me forking out $600 per month, I'd rather be paying that than paying bills for someone who diss my wife, cos they'd be drinking the water from what I paid, my hard earned money. No blood and tears lah, don't bedek lah ......

I am so tempted to paste the post that I saved over here but anyways you posting it on facebook was public enough and hey just showed that you are an angel with the brains of a 3 year old. LoL

Gnite peeps. You want trouble? I can give you trouble, my pleasure.

0 comments: