lazy, lethargic

Feel so lazy and lethargic these days....

Probably cos of the preparations and more like mentally drained of having to think about so many things and to ensure nothing cocks up on the actual day.

I need that run this week.....my last run was last tuesday....need it to expel all this lazy bug out and the weakling feeling....

Fooh but I am glad though almost settled....I can safely say so...

Few things need to settle:
1. fold and put the cards into envelopes + sending out.
2. discuss with Jai(my vw driver) and place deposit maybe.
3. pack all the gifts for the hantaran
4. final discussion with MSS for the decor and final deposit.
5. discuss with my aunties for their various contributions to be put together.
6. photoshoot with Haiqal
7. review playlist by Leo(thnks dude and congrats)

Ouh congrats Leo & Mar on their engagement....it's about time Leo!

Hahahaha ok see ya guys, time for my caffeine fix.

0 comments: