Berfikir.

Islam is a wonderful religion, it never did make life difficult for its followers. It's humans themselves that created their own difficulties, what is not required and mandatory they made it so.
So they 'kill' themselves trying to meet these 'standards' they themselves made mandatory. They fear 'people talking' not God. They fear shame not God.

That's just examples.I am not pious for I am still learning AND I repeat, I am not against our culture, I am just weighing the issues as I totally don't agree in 'killing' yourselves just to 'save face' or your so called 'culture'. I just hope in this beautiful ramadhan you realize and hopefully not 'kill' your partner, yourself or maybe your parents in the process of having that mandatory reception of yours in order to carry on culture. I pity those who are made to do all those, trying to meet the standards we created.

0 comments: