off balance

I think im a little of balance...I'm glad I realize and I gotta kick myself in the rear again.

I've been enjoying life for the past few months...I've lived my dreams of racing, I've had the bike I always wanted. In short I fulfilled my wants, I enjoyed myself and yes it was hard-earned. And now its time for a hard-earned future.

I need to start planning, CPF only is definitely not sufficient. What I need now is to plan my expenditures and be balanced. I am forgoing alot of stuffs nowadays to accomodate, to try to balance. At my current state, I almost have everything I wanted/needed. I even have someone already.

I guess come my confirmation, it's time to start saving and probably investing, it's long overdue for someone turning 30 but yet its not too late.

I think(think only), I might forgo the class3 first, for I don't really see a need now. But then again....ouh let's drop the subject first....LoL

Anyways, I don't la...hehehe all I know is I'm looking forward to Tuesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

0 comments: