Not a necessity

'when I have a boy, he'd be racing too!'

I don't need to be envious of something that is not a necessity. With this in mind, I will save myself alot of unnecessary pressure, stress and many more emotions so not needed, mainly the negativities.

But to be envious of certain stuffs does make a person driven. Then again it boils down to limits.

Okok, so in racing...looks & blings are secondary, speed, reliability of the monster between your legs is first. This applies to life too...you NEED a roof over your head not a castle, you might NEED a car not a Bentley or a Beemer. See where I am heading? It's just me, telling myself all these so that I can save some moolahs for my savings and as well to indulge in my speed-driven hobby.

K, nuff crap...

My knee's bothering me, not wearing that proper brace was the biggest mistake...I could've prevented it. I learned my lesson....Ain was right, I learn the hard way...LoL
But isn't that what makes a man stronger? LoL...ok I know crap...LoL

I can't wait to be well again....so I can run...loose some pounds and get that edge in my 2009 Championship rounds...I'm hoping to get top 5 by the end of the season, I wanted to say podium but I try not to be too ambitious.

I am hoping for an increment come my confirmation and I hope I get a big bonus come July, so I can save half for my future and half to soup up my suzee end of the year. I wanna be in the novice category next year....I wanna challenge the big boys...

I just hope supermoto will rise to a new level and gets recognition as a sport not just maniacs on engine driven monsters...LoL

------------------

I find that, I'm much more calm than years back...I took a hard knock and I can get up and get at it again. I'm overjoyed over the top and yet I can maintain my calmness most times. For now I just hope this is my final one, if you know what I mean. I just hope nothing screws up....

Ok guys, gonna watch some DVDs my colleague loaned to me....gnite...

0 comments: