Week Roundup

The week started with track practice with E.T and Rhea....Got a couple of tips from them, it's good to have ppl watching you practice, they can see your mistakes, I pushed hard, I crashed but not bad....I think I shaved off a couple of seconds off my timing. Tried 15laps, to test my stamina for the race day which probably would have 3rounds of 15 laps if do get to the final round, else its only 2 rounds of 15laps.

Then midweek there's meetings and all of the work stuff...being in 3project groups ain't easy and it's pressurizing to have your superiors having set expectations that you should perform. However it's healthy for my future.

Friday was the most tiring of all, we played floorball. Fathi hosted a floorball night for the usual, Hairul, Ross, Mot, Taibah, Ain and myself. Was fun, I got the hang of it quick and was really enjoying it, sweated alot and till today, my butt's still sore...LoL

Saturday was supposed to be guitar heroes day but the thought of traveling from one end of Singapore to the other just to play computer games kinda pulled me back, somemore after a days work and having the sores from Friday's floorball riding a thumper all the way to NTI was so undesirable....LoL

I forgo guitar heroes and asked Ain for a movie marathon, rented 3 videos and watched it all in 5hours over pastries, chips and ice-cream. We'd definitely have more video nights. :)

14days to race day....I wonder how I'd fare, If I get the top 5 or 10 position, I bet ya I'll be back.....if I'm one of the last few, track days will definitely be just leisure for me...:) I still haven't work on my graphics and all, it's a great opportunity to show off my DIY decals and hopefully get ppl requesting me to do for them and thus, extra income for me. I hope Hairul's free to help me print next week.

And on this beautiful lazy Sunday, the psychiatric nurse have to go to work to tend to his patients, how depressing is that? However I'm aiming for that 9-5 in a couple of years, maybe 5? I'm aiming to be a C.I. at least. It'll be good for social and family life.

0 comments: