Complacent?

I'm pretty much comfortable but that does not mean I can lay back. I have to always be on alert, ready to strike, defend or attack. Being alone, in practically bout almost everything, I need to be always prepared.

Comfortable yes but I do not have back up(savings). Which I seriously need to build up. I am now wondering should I continue my t-printing, decals and mlm. I think I should, the only problem is I have to seriously create time for those, I just worry of burn out. But nows the time, my network growing bigger, its a great time to take advantage of this. The market for my tees and decals is bigger....I need ideas for something different. You can bet it'll be supermoto related. First one already in mind, 'I Love SuMo!" LoL

Check out hallucinate clothings site in the near future. I'll start sourcing for quality vinyl. And I'll start ebay trading again, supermoto parts, I only need to do calculations if its worth the effort....

Yes money isn't everything but without money, my dreams/vision is like a car without petrol.

0 comments: