last day, new findings

Today was the last day of the 4 days long orientation/induction program. Half the time I got bored and sleepy. LoL.

Today I discovered where our staff gym was, Sahidah showed me and boy I can picture myself being there more cos its free and I can always go there after AM shift, I can already picture seeing 65-70 on the weighing scale...woots....must set goal, must not procrastinate....LoL

Someone posted a comment on my previous entry, quote: "Lomotion misses you..." LoL... I miss shooting too....but just not yet...probably after Ramadhan I'll go trigger happy once again....to whomever who misses me, you're missed too...:)...

Anyways like I said the 4days program was a little boring but I kept hearing repeated comments that male-nurses have brighter future...I hope it is true, I'm hoping for that sponsorship for advance dip specializing in psychiatric nursing and after that a degree. I'm aiming for that Nurse-Clinician position at least, I give myself 3-5years. :)

I have set a date, when to start my driving lessons....after 1st week of Ramadhan, I just hope I won't postpone it further due to busy probational assignments at work, my freelance job, my band, my hobbies and my social life....sigh....I'm really an occupied person nowadays. Ouh I can't take anyone of them out cos it's interrelated whereby leaving out one will affect the other....:) I just need excellent time management, which meant less surfing/youtube/teevee.....:) adios peeps...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's fasting month again.