BRrrraaap

my monsters roaring....another successful stoppie....longer wheelies....woots...im roaring....riding makes me feel younger....LoL

anyways, kalai was a great guide....taught me alot at work....i think im getting a hang of my job. what i need to do now is revisions....more studying, with knowledge i can answer to any questions my superior shoots me with.....and with that...i can certainly climb higher faster....

back to my monster....i think im going to just print out the shroud decals and just fix it, and trim on my own...who needs fucken templates...its fucken DIY yo!....LoL...i think by sunday you'll see my Suzie complete with the venom decals....and im thinking of powder coating my handguards as well.....LoL....gosh this hobby is the most costly of them all.....this saturday i think i will shoot with my cameras...havent been shooting for quite some time now....this weekend, jam packed schedule...morning go print out my decals, evening iftar at leo's place, night riding with the west-side supermotos....i dont need to hear 'for whats'...cos part of the supermoto community are my friends as well and in fact, one of them is my cousin....so yeah....

gnite peepz.....

0 comments: