DAV

Yes that was the ward I am posted to, ward7A&B also known as DAV-ward, short for Disturbed-Aggressive-Violent, the notorious of the unsound, the ghetto of the mental institution. It's not that bad....one good thing is 3/4 of my colleagues are great and 3/4 of my patients are pretty harmless but its too early to say...cos first day and theres already 3 incidents of slapping! LoL.... Gotta hit the sheets....adios...tumoro 8-4pm again...for 2 weeks I'll enjoy Sundays off... but for the month of August I guess I'll loose out on the shift allowance....daym........

Roland my colleague told me to expect promotion in 2years to the next grade and being send to advance diploma if I do ok.....wooots!.....Ill be a RMN in around 3years then if everything go smoothly....ouh RMN is Registered-Mental-Nurse.....kelakar kalau cakap cepat2...bleh jadi Registered Mentelness....LoL

0 comments: