clarification

just some clarification.....im living my life the way i want, im not living a lie. i do the things i did bcos i like doing it, im not living a lie, im not trying to portray what im not... sorry dudes if u guys got the wrong impression... if reading my blog and all give u guys the wrong impression, please by all means, stop reading it....my blog is my fren where and when i feel like saying something there and then and its always around unless the internet connection is down....

i did what i did bcos i liked it, wasnt force into it.....all of them.....i choose. even to the 'living alone' part.....i can opt to suffer and still live as a freeloader, i could just turn deaf ears to the insults but i choose to be more comfortable living on my own....all that i did i choose and because i like it, im not trying to portray anything or paint a beautiful picture for everyone else to see, i did what i like, what i feel like, what i wanna do......

0 comments: