Lameness

sigh...bored...yada...yada....exams over but i dont feel good either....cos prolly of the mistakes i make...yeah right im stubborn i kept telling myself not to check the answers when i got home but as usual i bound to do it.....i always couldnt resist and now i got worried over nothing.....

well, yest was hell yeah boring after the papers...collected the cans from arman and decided to paint at night but the sky wasnt in favor but it never rained after all.. daym i got tricked....oh wells, nevermind.....im going to do it today if theres no plans whatsoever which i think that will just be the case.....

this is the last weekend ill be at home, monday onwards ill be doing my prcp and that means 3 shifts for 6 more weeks......and then followed by 2weeks in ICU and ill get my results and all and hopefully everything went smoothly and i end with a diploma in nursing.....and prolly start work shortly after that...so literally this IS my last weekend.... how sad...but ive been thru this anyways, was working as a supervisor at the supermarket where i had to do shift work....hey but at least theres no night shift.. hohohoh......

the weathers getting warmer as the days...im sweating....and sweating....and sweating.
my favourite attire at home is my boxers and sleeveless....and yet still im sweating..

i want to watch iron man.....sigh but many of my frens are occupied....urrghh...i guess as we get older this is what will happen...most of ur frens will be very occupied, either at work or family or the other halves.....makes things worst halve of my frens work shifts.....urrgggh.....ouh wells, i think i make my trip to bukit batok today.....:)

gotta go....taaa....hang out my laundry....

0 comments: