yes or no

i could've said yes....but i said no...well thats just history...

i could've said "i haven't got a job and would love to come down for an interview", well that's another history....

i could've said, "yeah you can use my work and i would love to freelance.", well that's another history....

i could've said, "nopes, i wanna work in a general setting...", ouh that's another history....

we make choices sometimes that we think was the right choice at the point of time but later on just couldn't help but think what if......

well...im don't regret...but don't tell me you don't do it even once? im sure you do...sometimes....

------------

am i losing my sanity or was i coping really well with work and stress?

i found myself humming...i didn't realize for a few secs....heheh but i find it relaxing afterwards and i was humming on and off....as i was doing back-breaking tasks....LoL...farnie....but i guess i was coping well instead of losing my sanity..

2nd person asking about vespa....why, why u guys must tempt me....darn...

but i still think i will get a biggie...i can foresee me riding one..i think most probably itll be a rad harley like uncle-taha is riding....LoL....woooohooo...

-------------

im mad, mad about cams....i only wish HDB will change it's requirements...so that i am eligible to buy a flat at age 30 not 35....i wanna have a huge dry-cabinet...a converted store-room to dark room.....a playroom that will have a nintendo wii, PS3, where i keep my vespa, huge screen tv, seesha, huge sound-system, use ur imagination for the rest... of course a bedroom with a huge cosy bed....turntable set...woots.....full equip kitchen with oven.....hahaha berangan lagi ar si gemok nie.....woooo i can imagine if i have a flat all to myself...itll rock.....

-------

okla...i think i better get some sleep....tumoro pm shift, then friday and saturday off...i enjoy working in ward5A, i hope everything goes well, get my nursing-license, serve my bond and hope for overseas opportunities....insyahAllah....

0 comments: