Hardcore at heart?

i went to give ratnor support for his band...but at the same time, just catching up on the local music scene.....LCHC for today....

was bored to death for a couple of bands...but some bands like stampede and ratnor's recover, really bring back old memories.....i love hardcore music back then....but i didnt know matnor was actually stampede's drummer....anyhoos....stampede played a cover from one of my favourite bands.....Snapcase..caboose.....woots...i was screaming my lungs out...the lyrics though faded a little, bulk of it still etched in my memory... they are awesome.......and recover(ratnor's band) was awesome too....

was a great day despite getting wet along the way and the delays.....and the boring bands, it was well worth it....thnks boy for accompanying me thru out...and im glad sazz enjoyed it too...i just hope shots from my LCA turn out well...adios peeps, need to sleep to wake up early tumoro to finish up my essay....

and to some ppl, grow up la....keeping grudges is back in the olden days when ppl still speak dialects and not english...LoL.....

0 comments: