dont care

ive reached to the point of shooting, where i dont fucken care whether ppl look at me, ridicule, criticize, comment or made rude remarks...it was me by myself when the rest had gigs to go, had deals to attend to and was still at work....after sending to mike for developing, i roam the bugis area unloaded before i just felt the urge, sat one corner and loaded another roll, snapping pictures of devotees hugging the huge buddha, the idols on top of the temples, passer-by, trishaw apeks....its just the joy of snapping away....im obsessed? well, wats your definition of obsession? well i would think if it disrupts daily routine...but nah, havent reach that stage....

it is just providing the joy, macam skateboarding, u'll have the joy for days if u landed a trick you've practiced for many many days, its just the same with cameras....the joy it provides me. and like ratnor said, its like an external hard-drive.....when u look back at the fotos, you recall wat a fun day it was or just look at the details that a 35mm frame can capture. it tells a story. when i have enough funds, im going to print selected prints, the ones thats not out of focus and looking good. and keep it for memories.....i still have alot of albums at bukit batok awaiting to be organized, memories of my trips, my vespa days and many more....life, sigh....sometimes u look back at the good times and it just makes u ahh.....

im up early, im sleepy, eye bags, cos the coffee made me sleepy only at 3am+.......but why im awake, the joy, the excitement makes me give a second thought going to ubin to shoot with the rest.....so here i am....still contemplating...looking at my time-table and all......i think i can. and so i will.
foto credits: gilaman + Canon 400D

0 comments: