evolution...

dont u guys always realise, after each experience somehow u mature or certain characteristics about urself begin to change....especially when a certain experience have a great impact on your life. well i do notice....but i shant say cos i guess if ure close enough like my bb pals, they wouldve noticed....

im just looking forward to seeing my dad...

im having second thoughts about braces, cos shahreil works with the dental department in nus and he told me of the cons of braces....im considering....maybe id got tkr first or lasik.....we'll see....heh....but tkr is more important....lasik is just for comfort..

its not for vanity mind u but for comfort and the future...

my life's pretty comfortable now...less heartaches and all...im beginning to take life easier and boy working in imh helps alot.....i think im going to love working there after all....im still against ppl who have negative views regarding working there...but hey, its my choice, my life and nobody can tell me what to do...with rising depression cases, who knows ull be the one next that i attend to in imh....hurhurhurhur...

mankey got his class3 oredi....me next, me next...insyahAllah....

i will buy a 7-seater, definitely....i can see more skateboarding nights...hehe...
well thats not the only purpose.....i wanna bring my grandparents and mom & my younger siblings sight-seeing.....we'll see how if my budget works fine....heh...

daddy.....spare me some cash for my t-shirts...heh....id wanna invest in good tees and inks....heh...and probably make my own light box. heh!....and sponsor my class3 can? heh.....

kla wanna watch....heeeeeroooesss.....sapa tak suka kental, tak imaginative langsung.

0 comments: