bukit batok...

here i am again...in bukit batok...surfing the net, taking a break from study...
sheikh got nike to advertise on his website coolness and i cant wait to have my shirts ready so i can advert on his webbie...who knows nike digs my designs....just being hopeful and ambitious....bill gates told this 10year old kid on teevee...go find something ud like to do and make that ur business...well....maybe...when im working full time and can fund my own....

feels funny....2 weeks im away and it alread starting to feel a little foreign over here....im bringing back my coin bank...i need to save up.....for lotsa things.....

tumoros going to be a bz day.....bike servicing...followed by revision lessons at skool, then, fetch annie....

i miss skating...sam, come back la...so we all can go out skating again...

wednesday marks my 2 months with annie....i love her so much....

hopefully id get connected to the internet by this weekend.......yeayness....

4 papers next week.....gonna study hard and score an A.....

tts it for now...hunger strikes...heheh

ouh class3 if i have cash to spare...cos initially i dont wanna touch my savings but we'll see...

0 comments: