blogging and the internet

i miss the net alright, i miss blogging alright...

im no longer in bukit batok...teck whyes my home town now....but sigh no internet yet, so no blogging, u guys will here less of me until the birdman got the internet up, meanwhile got back home to get a couple of stuffs like season parking, etc, etc.

im not in a real good mood today, i hope no one diss me today...just found out by chance another unpleasant issue...im just wondering if decieving and lying is so much fun, probably i must try it out myself huh? kla gotta go or ill be late for my 1pm shift later, cos i gotta drop by queensway to collect my new braun buffel specs! i like!!! hehehe cheerios....may the happy vibes be with me, i hope....tough trying to maintain mental health....hahahaha..adios

0 comments: