drive

no, not that kinda drive where u get ur lazy ass on the comfy seat behind the wheel....its the drive, the motivation.....yest we had a skate session.....the 1st drive was when yanto brought 2 more frens to skate along......more frens more fun....we skated to somerset skatepark.......2nd drive, the lights were on.......ok when we got there, got a little discouraged cos there were many kids around.....my 3rd drive was i finally manage to lock in my trucks in 50-50 but the only problem is pulling off, ending the 50-50.......the final drive was.......one of tony's pal...salleh....ok lemme explain his features first.....simple, he's just like me, same height and overweight....but man, he was good.....he nose manual like nobody's business and he grinds from end to end... i thought to myself, if he can be so good, why not me? maybe not as good but half as good is ok with me.....its all in the mind...
and practise, lots of practise....

and i was thankful enough that adi bought the wheels...at least i got some extra cash.....although i would want to get wheels later and probably a new board....adi said tony's selling the old models at $76 including grips...its a steal....hmmm but i still think id get power-lytes at go-sports or maybe the hook-ups off ebay, we'll see.......next pay, next pay....now i need to worry about my bike installment, maintanence and bills. ill use my current board till its got no pop......

apart from the good times....my gluteals and quads aches.......it hurts pretty bad at my ass, i guess i got that from the fall trying to land on 2 wheels.......i hope i recover soon so that i can skate again sunday morning with hafiz....i just wanna try that higher ledge....been on the low one for so long....and i wish to land my kickflip....adi already landed a couple of time....and perfect my inconsistent halfcab, learn no-comply and boneless....pretty ambitious...cant help it la....im super hyped...hahahah...thanks to that salleh guy.....

meanwhile id rest my butt and write the script for our roleplay for the group project on patient-practitioner-relationship and study for research-method test on monday....

ouh btw sorry haiqal i cant make it today...my ass really hurts....LoL

and to simon who ordered the items but decided to disappear.....fuck ya....dont yaya next time want to order this and that, in the end disappear.....lucky adi bought the wheels...and the bearings, ill save it for my new set up next month....

ouh im selling my red DCs, any takers? US9......cheap2 la.....$55 worn once only

0 comments: