weird

im not slacking, well i was but i wasnt stressed and i wasnt relaxed either....u know i worry but im not doing anything... geez..
i dunno why la but todays very weird.....i felt like skating but i know i had to do bio.....then when i opened my text, i just couldnt concentrate....hmmm weird day.....yahnee told me...relax a little dont force yourself, those kinda things...yeah maybe i shouldnt....

anyways i occupied my later half of sunday playing around with the mini-tech deck i found unopened in my toy box.....but i suck at it...and am really tempted to get the 96mm one on ebay........the videos on youtube made me nuts and i wanted to learn to do those tricks......hahahaha...

damn i feel like taking my board and join the rest at the skatepark...boohoo i have an early lecture tumoro....uggghhh...

0 comments: