neuro nuts...

biology, interesting but tough as hell especially when it comes to neurology...the studies of the brain....i have to resort to associating parts of the brain to other parts of my body in order to remember them bcos of likeness for example i will call my pair of testicles cerebellum from now on...cos the cerebellum does look like a man's nuts including the sacs...hurhurhur....anyways, i can, i will pull through definitely.....and i'll try to get an A in bio dis time...no more Bs for bio!

small world....turns out the client that had engaged shahreil's services was indeed my fren.....so turns out i'd be shooting their wedding video...and im going to suprise them on sunday....hurhurhur......im sure they would go..."sid...kau the back up cameraman???" hurhurhur....anyways congrats zul & caca....

haiqal is lomo crazy....trigger happy ass is crazy with film cameras that he asked me to bid on 3 rolls of probably expired film from the UK that will cost him more than 15SGD.....told him to get an SLR....hehehe....im sure my auntie will kill me if she knows what im inspiring him to get....hurhurhur....

u know wat im feeling right now? the itch to skate....damn....i think ill wait till tumoro night.....ill find someone to accompany me...probably shaun/adil/nas/ratno? if none, then i'll pass, ill just skate some other day.....

my shipment is late....and customers is getting impatient...ugggh....darn suppliers.. cant those bearings reach me in time?...i need the cash.... for next month's insurance....

Urrghhh....

0 comments: