cool shows....

cool shows, movies really provides me an escape from daily life.......it makes me smile, laugh and so on for that 2 or 3 hours of fictional ride......especially like pirates of the carribean and 50 first dates i saw on teevee just now......

i will do just that to the woman i love, if need so to.......love overides everything.....i think im in love with drew barrymore now....
heh......

im gonna scrimp and save this couple of days.....im gonna get that high backrest for caramella this mid june......its a rare item and auntie-tongaik had it ordered........ill be back on my scoot for charity events.....nevermind being alone....not in a clan or anything...im doing it for the passion.......and i will definitely doll up caramella with chromes and make sure she's road worthy before any rides.....

right now, im contemplating whether to go habib or not.....cos im down with a bad cough.......but i do need to get my parking renewed....so well, i think ill go and at the same time, i can get myself lozenges to soothe my throat tomoro at work.....gnite peepz.....i have a dream, i know....and i hope that dream will become a reality.....fin-

0 comments: