sore but fucken happy and satisfied....

when in your life would u feel sore but yet happy and satisfied....? hmmmm....if u were at nofx rockin performance just now u would.....i bled, i sweat, and i had sores in my shoulders and neck....and im broke....but its fucken worth it.....i spent 50bucks for the tix, which is way cheaper than some gay boyband performances....i spent 40bucks on TWO nofx tour tees, which is way cheaper than some gay surfer wannabe tees........i strain my neck muscles which ive never experience to this extent even on 69....i bled on my knee....i sweat more than i was totured back in army, my knees were weak, my whole body ache but it was fucken worth it....im 28 soon but who gives a fuck...im having fun without drugs or booze, im still a good boy right? hurhur...
i sang along to familliar tunes that i heard back when i was 14 till my voice went coarse and husky.....i jumped with my knees tucked in and my feet in the air as though i did not have any pain in my knee.......i swirl, turned, tossed like a drunken monkey but it was worth it......cos i was watching NOFX and you wasnt there.....my pals, boy, shahreil and nadzir are witnesses to that fantastic gig too, ask them....its way better than some gay music videos u watch on teevee.......if u wasnt there and u love punk rock, ure one dumb ass ,,,,,,,idiot son of an asshole....hehehe...ouh mind me, that was a song title from one of NOFX's numbers....they rock and i will be there again if they do come back even if im already 40! money well spent just now, best day of my life....so far.... heh!

NoFx are pure natural, funny set of musicians who can pull it off and make the crowd go wild, they dont need no fancy smancy suits or nice hairdos or designer jeans....they were there in tees and berms.....and they still rock, two of them are fat and not good looking but the fans fucken love them......who needs looks when u can joke, rock like NOFX.....

im tired to explain further, if u love Nofx and u weren't there its like giving a one night stand a pass....i think that pretty much describe it.

thnks nadzir for the info first hand, thnks str8's records for posting that bulletin that tickets are out, thnks to the hongkees who bring them on the tour....and thanks nursing for providing me with allowances to feed my nonsense.....hurhur....good night.....i was a happy kid again....or should i say always?

0 comments: