uggh


rain, rain go away.....aku nak balek.......

here am i in school, stuck in the dreadful rain...well ujan is rezki but then it also gets me stuck down here....so...ill make use of the time studying....and...im already full now...the weather like macam wanna put me to sleep mode.......i pigged out on an upsized spicy mcchicken....well, it was tempting at 4.90 and i had an excuse, the malay stall is left with so little food to eat.... hehehehe.....

hmm tests coming up but im a little blessed cos my pratical test is on week 11.(this week is week 9) that means i have 1 test less on week 10! yipree.....the exam time table is also out.....im excited, anxious and ambitious all at once....like i said before, i want to get at least 1 A!!!......pls let me have at least one A so i can aim for 2 next semester...heee....

kla to get an A, i need to hit the books....so, till then cya peepz....wish me luck....ouh i do think sometimes she's adorable.....

0 comments: