if

im doing a survey wat else for my coursework....its about euthanasia....oh wat is euthanasia? dont be a lazy fag, go search on the many dicitonaries available online.......this is what i need to know from anyones personal point of view...." if life is not worth living, it is good to end it." agree or disagree, and probably ur views...thankie2....for those who would like to contribute and help me gather more info and perhaps if u have any links watsoever that might be of help to me pls mail me, thnks guys.

i think im having a new close cousin....i used to be very close with muhaled...then we went NS, everything changed......we got our lives of our own.....now after a couple of outings with haiqal, i think we have one thing in common, we like music but we have such a huge generation gap and he looks up to me as a big bro, asking so many questions about jobs, skools etc....im 28 and he is 16 and his fren thinks i am 20.....hahaha i wish.....this sunday n monday we'll be some of the many volunteers for good vibrations festival.....and I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO MEETING BEASTIE BOYS IN PERSON! god im so excited tt i feel so gay.....hahaha.....

i need to shit, and i certainly hope sunday and monday the weather will be sunny bright and fun....ill be praying hard......uughh i stink...i havent bathe and my fart certainly stinks.....ciao peeps.....

0 comments: