adi sam

camner bleh adi sam plak? ntah.....

ok since the results is out and i didnt win, let me tell u a story...
i woke up this morning, dazed, then in a minute i realized i have to take down the numbers.....from my dreams of course. for all i know i could be rich...well, turns out im not fated to be....few weeks back shahreil smsed me my hp number came out tops... the night before i had a weird dream with ppl ard and my hp rang....and i did not interpret my dream back then....i tot it was nothing but last night was so fucken clear even adi sam's face...heres the dream...

im at some place....theres some ppl ard but i didnt see their faces, the prominent one was adi-sam, with his way of talking n stuff all the same even to his voice and his cheeky grin.....he was showing me some stuff, which i couldnt make out wat it was but somehow i seem to be bargaining with adi over watever it is he is holding on to...."adi berapa?......transfer bank account kau brapa?" something like tt la, then this was wat adi-sam said rather clear, it seems so...."151-454-98.......hmm 30+15=45ketol...hmmm arrh 40 sua...." and then i woke up from my dream immediately looked at the clock, it was 7am exactly......i wrote down all the numbers and asked shahreil to buy me 15-1-45-4-9-8-40, combination of 7numbers...hehehe turn out i didnt win any...harharhar....... but still wondering why adi-sam gave me all those numbers? is there some significance or was it really his bank account numbers? hehehe...but tt was just another weird dream, rather clear......AND the moral of the story, not all dreams can make u rich! hehehe.....

so now, i have to pay shahreil $3.50....heheheh....

0 comments: