sudin

so farnie....firstly i mistaken a staff-nurse for another cos they look alike, then SN adirah called for help, guess what she called me....."sudin, meh tolong nie.." hahahahaha len kali kalau tak tau nama tanya la kak, jng hembus je...hehehehe.... farnie, i guess yesterday i was laughing the most, most probably because all the SNs n ANs working tt shift were fun and approachable to be with.

then going home time, this weird 3rd year girl ask me or aisha to tumpang her home.. haha weird sak she, we barely knew her but she's like so friendly and all and tau-tau mintak tumpang. I had no xtra helmet & aisha stays in woodlands. heee sorry...hee

at habeb, the usual farnie ppl, its them who unwinds me.....the laughters just took away all the aches, physically.

today, i gotta keep active, gotta keep in mind what shahreil said yest, "diq aku nengok gambar bunchit kawin, ada shape(referring to my jawline which has disappeared now because of accumulated fats). hehehehe.....i think shouldnt be a problem la, 29th december my target remember?......a farnie but weird dream yest, i dunno who they are but we were in an old disorganized home....knn must be annie's mouth la, she say gd nite hope u dream of hantu....knn....gila...but i dont think the ppl in my dream are hantus...cos.....hehhehe

okla gotta go, iron clothes then i can do everything else...

0 comments: