its over macha...

wah, finally the exams are over....now have to wait for the results while serving my attachments......im a student nurse! yeay!
hehehe biler nak dapat chan marah2 patient...hehehe....

anyways, overall, i think i did average......its been a long time since ive been to school and i havent been able to manage time really well.....i can foresee i will do alot better next semester, knowing what to expect and more time to myself, single and all, ill strive for my best....lets not dwell on the soon to be past, that is semester 1, lets look ahead to semester 2 and kick some ass out there and prove that u not only look like a nerd but u will perform like one...hahahaha

i love my leo vince....the performance is different...but i still dunno how to do backfires...anyways, i think i drag too much just now, abt 120-130 along PIE.....and my bike like mati2 la on the way back along jurong kechil...i gues the plugs need to be changed.....

i wanna celebrate, follow my coursemates to makan but its friday and i am also dead tired.....tumoro i have to scout for shoes for my attachments.....adios,its nap time...

0 comments: