hate me

yes hate me, i think its better that way......
i never went in silence i told u why......but i guess hating me is better for the both of us.
i know, im a quitter, i know i broke your heart into pieces but id rather do it in a most ethical way than keep u hanging around to what i see as beyond or little hope. i dont want u to live in a world of the unreal....we know ourselves its not working, even u said that, u mentioned it, at first i tot it was only me but then u felt the same too, tt was why i wanted it to end. cos i dont see a point if we are having a relationship for the sake of having one. its just unreal. i dunno how else to explain to u but i shant say anymore cos i dont want to hurt u further. i care for u tts why the decision, id rather not let u suffer anymore, tts why i let u go.

i know i did wrong, i know. bt what i said, i meant it at tt point of time. else i wouldnt be doing what u told me, meet ur auntie, meet ur parents, etc. i havent forgotten u, i just dont want things to get any worse, bad enough tt uve already hated me. my decision was for the best of both of us i feel.

i hope one day ull find happiness.....i really do, every time i remember, i do pray for u, hoping tt ur life will be much easier on u, ur parents, ur colleagues and all...its up to u to believe me or not.

to sum it all, if u do hate me, u got all the right but i hope one day u would look back and think why. im not a heartless person.
and if i forgotten about u totally, i wont be checking on ur blog to see how ure doing.

0 comments: