mac mac mac

im an apple freak so suddenly.....ive just got myself a 30GB ipod video for 350, its from a pal who exchanged his set for a new one, he sold me the new set cos he doesnt want to use it anymore....great deal cos the selling price is like 518....anyways, i think im getting my sister ipod shuffle 1gb for her bdae on the 22nd.....jerome is helping me source out for cheap new ones....

i suck at bio....ok, i admit i did not really study enough.....or even if i did i didnt absorb much.....well theres 2 tests on the same day waddaya expect...i made some silly mistakes tt proven crucial for the final score....i only got a D+ for bio which is in the range of 55-59%, i hope to score more in the finals..... the other test was a little better but still a disappointment to me....i got a C only which means its anywhere between 60-69%.....i envy those who got a B or an A.....sheesh.. but at least i passed....some of my classmates failed...and some even cried....sigh

meanwhile ill enjoy my ipod and download more podcasts.....i watched happy tree friends at lunch to destress....cool gadget

0 comments: