yeay

finally ive rectified my computer problems and now, im surfing with ease, i hope i wouldnt have those awful pop ups again....and ouh i strongly recommend "slimbrowser" a web browser i downloaded at download.com, its much faster than ie or mozilla...

i gotta study....study, study......project works is pilling up everyday, so i gotta manage my time wisely.......this weekend is probably the longest ill spend with my b for a day.....looking forward to it.....

shahreil n frens, sori i couldnt join for soccer, reason number 1, my knee problem, reason number 2, school assignments, reason number 3, very bz already....... ill make up at alif sessions during the weekends....hehehe miss u guys....realli....

my sayang, keep on trying, hunt for tt job.....im always here should u need me or if u need my support....i know how frustating it is to hunt for jobs and not getting it and ppl ard u think negatively of u....ive been there........gd luck.....love ya.

0 comments: