when fun adds on to stress

my brain was literally jammed today....after absorbing so much for the past week and a half or so....

today, i just needed the well deserve break...actually from the 3 days of extensive revising.....i tot i wanted to watch a movie with my darling at clementi but then there were no good shows. so i decided to play soccer to destress as it was wednesday, soccer day.....i don my fake germany jersey n shorts.....met the guys....first of all the lights not working just spoils the mood....and then wen i finally get to play....that was wen i totally loose my mood.....from expected fun....it became stressfull when i recieved 'serious' INSTRUCTIONS from a pro footballer......i mean i came for fun, to kick ard, i know im not good at it, i dun mind ppl showing me how to do it right but wat i experience jus make me feel stressed up and the fun instantly vanished into thin air( firstly i dun get a whiff of the ball, 2ndly im just like a dummy at the goal post, 3rdly i screwed up wen i tried to get hold of the ball n not the pro)....instantly soccer become the most boring past time.....so i decided just to go back and study instead....or probably just chat with my b online if i just cant get myself to study.........

probably soccer wasnt such a good activity to destress.....probably it will be if it was played with fun rather than such seriousness......anyway hope he represent singapore one day.....hahahaha.....

0 comments: