sid thinks too much

fotos....can bring joy, memories, envious feeling, despair, anger and many more...
today some fotos bring me pressure.....fotos of my frens half-way to their fullfilments make me envious of them and wonder why im still nowhere......like my sayang told me, i think too much.....well, by nature im ambitious.....but did i not put in enough effort? in denial id say i did put 101%.........but then again, honestly, i did put in say 95%max....... but the thing is, i want to do what i like, not do jus becos i took a wrong path and im forced to follow that path, NO, i want to change tt path, tts why i took so long.....teaching....MOE u just missing a wonderful talent over here.......
i will teach, i hope so.....after 5years into nursing, ill get a degree and then ill try to get into teaching.....if theres no discrimination......hahaha

i worry, i think...too much.
i wanna do well in my 2 year of study.....but i worry i cannot discipline myself yet again to put in 101% effort.....but i guess im mature enough to do so....so sid, pinch ur penis and wake urself up....hehehe....NO i wont do that literally.......anyways, id want to do my best for me, not for anyone else... cmmon sid make those ppl's jaw drop for once.....

the wheather is so sweltering hot....but hey lets not complain....cos rain would deter me from going out....ouh, i pray during the 2years itll rain whenever i go out too often.....heheh....

alright more or less, ive laid my path before me, i only need to stroll thru it and probably climb some steep slopes along the way......but still i wanna live my childhood dreams....rockstar, racecar driver, or a superhero....fark ar sid go to sleep....heheh....nites everyone.......

0 comments: