hooked

arrgh.....ok, i admit im hooked on seesha...so i patronize those cafes in arab st with my gilly frens....now, ive even got my own set....a mini one...and man, peach is so peachy......im gonna restrict myself to 1 session a week....hmm i guess im gonna be smokin more when school starts....man it does relax me a little......damn u gilly boys.

ive come up with a system....since ive calculated tt with only 900bucks for allowance, minus my bike loans plus bills ttll gonna cost me abt 300. so im left with 600, im gonna save at least 200bucks which left me with 400, 100 for books and school expenses if not spent ill gv mom. another 300 for 10bucks a day expenses...pretty tight eh? well on top of tt, if i spent less than 10bucks, the rest will go to the piggy bank which will go to petrol or save up for road tax, maintenance, insurance, etc...seems like ive pretty much got a plan. AND if i can cope pretty well, im taking up part time job, so tt id have extra cash....probably for weekly movie trips with my baby....
gd nite every one

0 comments: