dead

ill be dead in afew hours time if my last hope, z couldnt make it.....its times like this tt u really find out who ur real frens out....well, frankly most of my frens are.. those who cant help me are genuine cos i know...and those who wouldnt, i can tell the minute they open their mouth......im glad i have many frens but at such a short notice its hard to say who are the real ones....and i cant judge them jus like tt...arrr shit im getting myself confused....

anyways now my only hope is z....z, whom my ex-gf criticise cos he was trying to earn as agents for our artwork...but tts wat agents do right?.....i was angry at tt time cos i was really close with z....i was a little ashamed of myself when i asked for his help...cos we drifted every since the vespa thingy died off.....i really hope z could help me this time...cos if he could, tts all i need....

to the two tt already helped me, thnks alot, i love u guys....

and nani, i love u lots...im sorry i hung up on u so suddenly....i appreciate ur efforts too...thnks....

0 comments: