bad + good day

hmm shud i start with the good or the bad....i think ill go in the order of its occurence.....

my damn area manager tt katek tt thinks he knows it all reprimanded my staff n me for our unsatisfactory performance....firstly i feel its not fair, cos 1, short of manpower, 2. he keep coming at the times wen we finished selling most of our stocks for instance monday morning, as u know, weekends, alot of customers thus more stocks sold out......i do not want to elaborate as it only increases my blood pressure doing so. to cut it short, hes a doesnt know wats really happening so stop blabbering...and mr sng, ur way of managing is kunoh...tts not the way to cut cost....u cut down manpower doesnt mean u get greater GP. less manpower means less job done thus means store not 100% ready for shoppers, thus.....u know the chain reaction.....

ok lets go on to the good things....so my blood pressure would go down a little...

the smile on her face just make everything bad disappear....and boy was i relieved plus delighted to see tt smile on her face......to hear her giggles and laugthers just put a wide smile upon my face.....before we knew it, we were back to normal, we knew we loved each other tt much......i love u my dear and i hope we never part....

0 comments: