i am me, not anyone else.

she was worried, worried tt history will repeat itself.....i am me, sid, siddiq not anyone else...wats more the almost similar incident happened to me too a couple of years ago, i too was devastated, lost, u name it......i too lost trust in the other gender...but to label all of them the same would be unfair...cos not all of them are the same, probably in a flock of white sheeps, there'd be some blacks but we cant possibly stereotype them.

i know, i worry too, worried to try again but she gave me the confidence and i think she shud be confident bout me too.....about wat if i met someone better, to commit for me is to accept the person as she is, to accept watever flaws if there is, to accept the differences....like they said, the grass will always be greener on the other side but if u kept looking at the other side, how would u know the one ure on isnt as green or even greener? get wat im trying to say......wen im on it, wen i commit, theres only u, no one else only u....

"i would never even think of it, i would never even try to hurt u, u trusted me and i shouldnt betray ur trust in me...i loved u, i loved u even more when i learnt ur true, undying love for me, i dunno how to prove it bt only time will tell..."

gdnite my dear, take away all those fears from ur head, erase the history, the negativity tt has happend just like wat im trying to do everyday....soon nuff, ull put everything behind and there'll only be sunshine, stars and rainbows ahead for u, not gloom.....gnite, sweet dreams sayang.....:) urs truly, sid.

0 comments: