MONDAY(N)

eat alot, slack alot, fart alot, listened to rock alot, suddenly i feel 512mb is not sufficient, humans, never satisfied with what they have, thats why they left to hunt for better or worse have both or more at the same time, i wanted a bigger space mp3 but i dun think its necessary, might as well delete the songs ive been listening to for like 3 months and put in the ol skool rock im so into todae i dunno why. black sabbath, acdc,jimi, ozzy all suddenly sounded so sweet.....sweet leaf, i love ya...hehehe...

had a fun day......coolness....i wait for another day of fun...

heres this years goal....abit too late but better than neva....
since we are going to get some money from the big G, id like to make use of it to obtain class 3, my aim to bring round mom n the 2 younger ones round during hari raya..
and of course the class 3 aids me in my future......really...my other goal to save up at least 5k tis year if i dun get to study nursing....i dunno if its ambitious but tts my target.....id do my best, its better if i go way beyond it....

my vision, still, to live my dream no matter how long it takes, i wanna be my own boss....mebbe not now, mebbe not in the next 10 or 20years.....but the dream still carries on....

boy, good luck for tt biathlon....shahreil go get tt gilly....mankey dun waste anymore money, start saving up, wanna see u n lin settle down like shahreil n yakti..

watever it is, i wish the best for my frens....cos they were there for me when i was left alone....thnks dudes.....

helloween playing future world now.....gnite peepz.....gotta catch some sleep.

0 comments: