radiohead in my head

radiohead....gee i didnt realise tt theres still ppl listening to it, rexx played it on his engage yest while all of us were restin at mount fabre.....cool place, ive never been to tt part before...wasted....

hmm....i feel the change....i actually turned down someone to be with my frens today.. id rather be at queensway with my frens....c ya guys there aight.....

hmm why isnt rex online yet....gimme tt pic now..heheh i want to see myself 4 feet in the air....hehehe......

money running out, i told pen online, wish i had a job now tt pays me today so i can shop tumoro...she said, join the banquet...i said, i want it now....sell drugs she said
hahahha....i dun do things tt destroy others even if it meant big bucks, sorri..hehe

i wanna see my fren happy someday, i know she's troubled, as a fren, i pity her at times, she might be enjoying life but i know actually she's not ok. wish u all the best and may u find tt dream guy of urs who would marry u and finally give u a happy life......looking at things, i think im much fortunate than u are.....

gotta go, get ready...meeting the boys, my 2nd family, next to mom & the 2 kids.

0 comments: