tv ad

wen ure trapped in a tv ad, few minutes ull be off to a new one....wen ure trapped in life....few years before u start a new one.....

ch-check it out....viciously will be written all over walls........passion to doodle has always been in me.....n soon, ill be given materials to do so.....yeeeehaaa....
ekspressi.....kemelayuaan....hehehehe........abacadraba.....vrooom....

aerosol expression, digital invasion, film salvation.........CRAP
hahahah

im agitated, i feel humiliated, bust me pls......i need speakers on my boba, so i can blast RATM on my way to work....

interview on thursday....fuyoh....stress...giler.......arrrrrghhh....urrrghhhh.... ahhhhh.....
i wish i do, i wish i might....insyahAllah.....if my rezki is there....coolness...

id be doing something i like, even though if it means i have to squeeze in time and sacrifice laze time......i wanna see vcious or sid all over .......ch-check it out.. hehehe

0 comments: